Re: Metal Master brake pad bedding

In a message dated 6/11/99 10:49:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
terry.manchester@domain.elided writes:

<< Now maybe someone can answer a question for me.  On the 115 ATE front
 calipers the brake pad backing plate hits the cross shaped spring clip
 before the pads are worn out leading to spongy pedal and uneven pad ware.
 Why is that? >>

I don't know but the same thing happens with the front Brembos on GTV6s and
Milanos. Even more so since the anti-rattle springs are even wider on those
cars. This is what causes the front brakes to creek on my Milano and my son's
GTV6.

John Katos