FW: 1989 Spider Quadrifoglio

No financical interest, etc.

- -----Original Message-----
From: GandKScot@domain.elided [mailto:GandKScot@domain.elided]
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 1999 6:55 PM
To: bbain@domain.elided
Subject: 1989 Spider Quadrifoglio

Bill, Thanks for taking the time to talk with me today!  My wife and I
had
our first child in November so we are selling our other baby. I would
appreciate if you could get the word out to some Alfa enthusiasts.  We
have a
1989 Spider Quad (red with grey leather) 71K, new tires, just completely

serviced.  I am not stretching the truth when I say this car is almost
perfect.  It is my wifes car, she is a non smoker. The car has always
been
garaged (even at work).  The interior and exterior / canvas top look
almost
new. Everyone that has ever seen the car cannot believe that it is an
1989.
We would like to get $8,500 for the car ( I would appreciate your input
if
you feel this is reasonable).  We live in the Snellville/Stone Mountain
area.
 Our phone number is 770-985-1883 or 770-736-3842.  Email
gandkscot@domain.elided -
Thanks!