LaForza Sunroof Motor...Help!

Does anyone know where to find replacement sunroof motors?  I have a
1990 Laforza and the sunroof crapped out in the vent position.  Needless
to say, we are experiencing the most rain (and hail) that Denver has had
in a long while.  And we just sold our other car, so the Laforza is our
only mode of transport.

It is a Bosch unit with a Rockwell stamping on it.  I assume it is a
Fiat/Alfa/Lancia unit but I'm not sure.  I don't have the manual key for
it either.  Rather than being a hex key, it is a slotted affair with a
black plastic nipple in the center.  I tried screwdrivers and needle
nose pliers to no avail.

Are there any sunroof conaisseurs out there that can help.

- --
Robert Savi
Principal/Architect
TechStyle Computers, Inc.
"Because Technology Is Nothing Without Style"

http://www.techstyle-com.com