RE:Mark Smith in Utah...will power, man!

Dearest AlfaBill,    (and fellow digesters)
               While I would love to run on up to Logan and buy that Twin
Turbo GTV6, it would probably be in my best marital interest to avoid buying
a $16,900 car right now!!! Three and a half year old and  6 week old boys
take up most of the cash flow!   >BUT< Seeing how my Alfa is currently in
the paint shop (WHOOHOOO) I am Alfaless and the magnetic pull is great
indeed, I can resist, I can resist.......... Now, if anyone else is
interested in the car and wants to come to Utah, feel free to contact us and
we'll take care of ya!  Buy the way, for AlfaBill and the rest of you
Florida types how about this ad?

 '91 Alfa Romeo 164 $3450 SURE RIDE MOTORS 90 Day Same As Cash 0% Int, 36mos
warr/36K 2160 NW 79St 305-696-4695 1410 NW 79St 305-693-6971
Listing Source: Ft.Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel 6/5/99

Mark Smith
Layton, Utah
84 GTV6   gittin' paint !!
3 more Alfa's at Father-In-Laws in KY  (thanks for the storage!)