From: Johnston, Terence [mailto:tjohnsto@domain.elided]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 1999 2:18 PM
To: Zacharey Cox (Entex)
Subject: NGK Spark Plugs

Hi,

Check the Alfa 164 web page.  In the section where they have technical
postings (actually extracts from Alfa Digest) there is one of mine that
identifies a company in Southern CA which sells the correct 164 S sparkplug
for about $11 a piece.  Don't remember the name but it and their telephone #
is the 164 web page.  They do COD and were very prompt.  I think they are a
NGK distributer.  I got mine a year and 30,000 miles ago and all is working
fine.

			Terry Johnston
			91 164S
			83 GTV-6