Re:Jim Holt/Macau GP

Nick wrote:
> Does anyone have any info on Jim Holt (based in Bangkok), who I think raced, or helped race, cars in Asia (Macau) in the 60s or 70s?
> I have some great photos of motor racing in Macau from the 60s or 70s.

Photos are all from MACAU, and must be late 60's early 70's, before many
things were built and before Armco.....
There is a web page for the museum and a web page for the Macau Grand
Prix.
Macau Grand Prix - http://www.macau.ctm.net/~turismo/grandprix/
GP Museum - http://macau.tourism.gov.mo/mgto/dst_mus.htm#GP Museum
(very brief description..)

If you really want to find more info, I'll try to look into it.
Are those photos for sale? Do you have negatives?
I think the museum might benefit from them and might be willing to buy.
Or at least display with a thank you note.....
If you want to do something with the photos, I can print your page and
ask the Museum Curator.

Regards
Paulo
PS: don't look at these pages.... I might be embarrassed.... they might
show how bad my driving is....
(race results)
http://www.macau.ctm.net/~turismo/grandprix/result/r20_acp.html
(qualify combined 1st and 2nd)