re.:Advice needed Berlina advice

Hi Marc,
Assuming things on your car are fairly similar to my '77 spider, here goes:

1) The reverse switch is inside the transmission. So access is not easy.
Since I'm not too great at electrics, I'll leave it to somebody else to
suggest whether the switch is broken or if it's something else.

2) I had the pulling steering problem when I bought the car (8 years ago),
and I think the part that was bad was a control arm. However, make sure you
don't have something else like sticking brakes, or even low pressure on the
tires.

3) Dunlop D60 A2 are the best tires I've had yet on my spider - pretty
sticky around curves, but not so much as to spoil the fun. I had them in
195/60 R 14 H. Try going online at http://www.tires.com, find the tires you
like, and then call up America's Tire on the corner of 237 & El Camino in
Sunnyvale, and they will match the price.

Hope this helps
Chris Keen
'77 spider
Los Altos, CA