Fwd: [Fwd: Tire Pressures]

- --part1_e68c9f84.248df63d_boundary

	I wrote to Kumho for help with beginning tire pressures and
alignment.  Their response is below.  It does appear that the new R rated DOT
tires like a lot of negative camber.  The BFG web site says the new G force
tires need more negative camber than the previous tire series.
	Makes you wonder why the pictures of old Alfa race cars all show
positive camber.
	Guess it is time to get under my 82 and change the front end
alignment.  Sort of hard to measure off the back wheels when the rear end is
out!  OK, Alfa Bill, my new urethane bushings are not here yet and the
convention time trials are a week away.  Maybe, I should have specified Blue
Label shipping, not your fault.
Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City