Spider FS

I'm facing up to the fact that it will be quite some time before I can drive
my Spider with any regularity now that I not only live in the city but also
work for myself (and thus, need a daily beater). As a result, I'm at least
thinking about selling my Spider. It's a 92 Veloce, black on black, 23k
miles, recent Algar major service, brand new Panasports and Yokos. Was
garaged its whole life until about 6 months ago. It's truly as nice a Spider
as you'll find. I'm looking to get around $15,000 for it. I'm in
Philadelphia, the car is housed in a nearby suburb.

Matthew Born
215 574-9181