Alfa and Puccini

I have it on very sound information that the epiphany Jay Negrin
experienced with the confluence of a beautifully screaming Alfa engine and
the climactic note at the end of Nessun Dorma from the finale of Turandot,
was the discovery, in fact, of a little known conspiracy of yesteryear
between Maestro Puccini and I Capi di Fabbrica Alfa Romeo. They created, on
purpose, this moment that would last in time immemorial as the ultimate
musical release---this moment is the moment that lifted Jay, literally, out
of this world and also confirms the fact of the conspiracy.  The foregoing
is also evidence that Italy is the most superior nation in the world. Who
else could create such a perfect moment? Vive Il Duce!
Ed Parise
Churchville, VA