1994 164 LS for sale in New York

This is not my car but I came accross it in the loacl CVS.

I pulled into the CVS lot at the same time as as the above car and the first
words out of the owners mouth were "You want another?"  I do! Don't we all?
Anyway, I can't do it now and I told him I would let you all know about the
car.  It is a 1994 LS, black and tan, 69K, 5 speed and the minor front
bumper damage is being repaired next week.  I did not have a lot of time to
check it out but overall it appeared nice.  With the bumper fixed and a
detail it should be a beautiful car.  I checked the steppers and they
re-directed the air flow well.  He wants $10,000 firm for the car and said I
can keep anything over that.  So it can be yours for $25,000.  Just kidding,
he wants $10,000 so that's what I'll post.  The car is in Westchester
County, New York and I'll have a closer look for long distance buyers.
E-mail me for the #.

Glenn Emerson
New York
91 164L