164S 17" wheels

I believe that a 17X7.5 wheel is the widest you can put on the 164 due
to clearance problems in the rear with the struts.  The deepest wheels
I've seen are about 1 to 1.5 inches (lip).  Ronal makes the G1001 which
is a 3 piece 5 star design that has almost what you want.  The offset is
the limiting factor for front drivers . . .The tire size you chose is
perfect and you will have no rubbing problems.  Another choice for
springs would be Intrax-check them out.

Dave
Atlanta AROC

P.S.  I have 17X7 TSW Imolas that have no lip and they look great on the
164.  Check it out at for yourself:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/4033/cars.htm