RE: O2 Sensors

I find this a distinction without a difference, as far as the street driver
is concerned.
As far a street driver is concerned, who cares about WOT.  Even racers do
not spend all, or even most, their time at WOT.  By your explanation once
you get off of WOT the advantage is gone.  BTW, I do not like to take
"facts" without some independent confirmation.  There is alot of amateur
info (including mine) that is worth exactly what you pay for it.

Jerry in Houston

End of alfa-digest V7 #787