LTB: Alfetta 2000 GTV 1976/77

I just caught up with my Dad who faxed me info on the cool Alfa our family
used to have in the '70s when I was still a kid. It would be the ultimate
to me to have this car now. It was (according to the original purchasing
contract) a 1976/77 Alfetta 2000 GTV, Le Mans blue, chassis AR 116.36
ooo6111. I remember it well because it got broken into on a vacation to
Italy and I lost some of the cassettes that I still wish I had in my music
record collection. Anyway, I now live in the USA of Swiss heritage and if
anyone has a lead to a 76 Alfetta in this country I would appreciate it.
Also, e-mail me if you want an old photo of my Dad's Alfetta. Amore,

Martin
1992 Spider Veloce