Re: GTV-6/Milano Euro-Downpipes

I have been reading this post with interest since I converted my 164S to a
euro exhaust system a few months ago.  I needed to replace the exhuast
system and decided to go with a system from a Euro twin spark 164.  The
system is almost a bolt on deal, needing very little fabrication.  The big
difference is it uses resonators in place of the cat.  In the cat, the 02
sensor is located in a crossover section near the front of the converter.
With the new systen, twin pipes are used so I decided to place the 02 sensor
in one side and see what happens.  I have not noticed any loss of power or
fuel milage and it seems to run great.
In addition to the euro front pipes, I placed an Ansa rear section on the
car and the sound is quite nice, a bit quiet for my taste but it makes the
long interstate trips more bearable.

- --
Brett Melancon
Freeman Melancon Bryant Advertising
Knoxville, Tennessee

'91 Alfa Romeo 164S (hauler)
'91 Nissan Pathfinder (family hauler)
'81 Fiat X1/9 (English RHD version in USA)