Re: alfa-digest V7 #782

owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< From: Christopher Keen <ckeen@domain.elided>
 Subject: spider floor

 Can't help with the distributor or the floor retrofit, but can say that both
 Re-Originals in TX and Alfa Parts in Berkeley, CA both carry spider
 floorpans. I just checked for my '77, and the driver's side is about $200.
 Labor at a local body shop was quoted at $500ish.
 Unfortunately I don't have contact info for either of those places handy
 right now. Let me know if you need it.
 Chris Keen
 '77 spider
 Los Altos, CA >>

hello Chris  are thes prece for the all floor ? front and  back   or  just
the  front ?
 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/iragiuele/index.html";>ALFA DIRECT
INTERNATIONAL
</A>  my page is still ander const . and need editing
in a week or so  i will post  parts list  price list   and foto  of parts
have a nice day