My car....

Sounds like a confessional kind of, doesn't it...

Well, after waiting for 5 months, my car is back together!!  I'm sure I
didn't mention it here, but I needed an engine re-build, so back in Feb, I
took the engine out of my GTV and took it apart.

New- cams, guides, valves, pistons, liners, rods; balanced crank, flywheel
assy......

Mostly back to stock, as that is what I run the car in for autocrossing, BUT
what a difference!!!  When I took it apart, I was horrified to see so much
debris embedded in the bearings and pistons- very poor previous re-build.
Now its a GREAT engine- I just ran it yesterday at an autocross, and I can't
say how happy I am!!!  It even took me 8 runs to remember how to drive the
darn car- its quite different than a Miata.

I can't wait to get to the convention next week!!  And if I am REALLY lucky-
maybe I can win one of those cool Stebro exhaust systems.  If not- then
custom stainless one done locally at a race shop.

Hope to see you at Hallett and K.C.!!!

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI