Re: Air conditioning a Spider

With humorous intent ...

If I knew that some poor soul might want the AC equipment installation
(complete) out of the '82 Spider Veloce parts car, I might have mentioned
it on the list and given it away. However, purist that I and my local
cohorts be in oh so temperate SF Bay Area (heck, it felt like January
blustery chilly here yesterday), we ripped all those pieces out when we
pulled the motor and purified it for FrankenSpider. Cries like "Work of
the Devil!", "Jeez, Excess Weight!" and "Yuck, More Goddam Hoses and
Wires!" were heard as we gleefully unbolted and tossed it all into the
dumpster.

It was a happy reminder of a similar Purification ritual I performed when
I owned my first Spider 1750 Veloce in 1975 and ripped that horrid AC
setup out by the roots.

Needless to say, I have little I can offer as assistance to help you
install such a devilish device. Isn't that what they make Chevy Impalas
and Frigidaire cooling equipment for? ]'-)

my apologies,
Godfrey