Milano radio problems

To those folks with the Milano radio woes, you might look toward the
radio on/off/sound knob potentiometer.  These can get dirty and/or loose
over time, causing less than "optimal" performance. I pulled ine out,
then opened the case to reveal the guts of the radio. Then I took the
Deoxit 5 spray, and shot some into the case on the board that the
potentiometer resides in. Seems to have cleared it up for me....  Be sure
to let the radio dry out before you reinstall it to power.  Good luck.

Adam