Distributors

     Regarding my earlier post about the Bosch "electronic" distributor
     Alan Ward loaned me...I now believe the one he loaned me had been
     modified with an internal kit with optical triggering and all
     electronics...maybe a "Ricambiplex."  Seemed to work fine.  But then,
     so does my Crane unit.

     What I do intend to do from now on is carry a spare stock distributor,
     complete with points, condenser, cap and rotor to plug in if something
     breaks on mine.

     Doug Bender