Re: alfa-digest V7 #778

Mat wrote:

"Sounds like I'm just the man: I wash my cars once a year, even if they're
still clean.

Cheers
Mat"

Mat, you must be from that part of Australia where it never rains (except for
the F1 race).  But as a fellow Alfisti, you would be most welcome to come to
our Convention, if only to prove that the toilets really do flush in the
opposite direction :<)  Actually, you will not find a nicer group of people
anywhere.

Just an aside, but I remember reading about the Concours at the Porsche
Parade a few years back where they broke a tie by checking the alignment of
the upholstery staples under the front seatback.

I don't think we will be going to these lengths at our National Concours, by
the way.

Happy Cleaning,

Arno Leskinen
Concours Coordinator, 1999 USA AROC National Convention
Overland Park, KS
92 Spider Veloce (My toothbrush will never be the same)
76 Alfetta Gt