Re: Spider noses

My '79 Spider, with original sheet metal on upper and lower nose as far
as I can tell, hangs the upper two lower grill mounts from the bumper and
the lower one on the lower nose sheet metal. The '82 parts car had a
differently shaped lower nose with a different air intake shape, much
squarer as you describe.

Godfrey