No more poo radio + Milano sunroof/abs stuff

I am sad to report that my Verde is no more...I had was cutting holes in
the back deck, and ignited some fuel vapors...and damn if the thing
didn't up and explode on me, the front half is still in really nice
condition...any ideas what the insurance company is going to say? Ok,
JUST KIDDING...actually I  just got back from my friend's house...the
one with the skill saw. I decided to go ahead and cut 2 6X9 holes in the
rear deck, and then screw the speakers in there. All I gotta say is
YEAH....that's more like it folks! The things sound sooooo much better,
and I had NO problem with the fuel tank of pump. Its amazing. All I need
to do now is find the couple of rattles that I am getting back there,
and I'll be set. Thanks to everyone that offered me advice, it helped a
lot.

Sunroof- I wish I could help everyone. The problem with mine is a little
different than everyone else's. Mine was fine, until sometime last year
the darn thing decided to not stop at the closed position. It used to be
that when it was open, either way, I could hold down the button, and it
would get to the closed position and stop...now it keeps going to the
other position. I think its the switch...but I am waiting to check it
out until I absolutely have to take that stuff all apart.
As far as the deflector goes, the PO decided he didn't like it (or
someone did, other than me) and screwed it down...no problems with it at
all. I recommend it.

ABS- 4 words...I Took Mine Out.

Oil pressure. This one is weird. Recently my oil pressure gauge has been
fluttering back and forth...but only really at idle. It does it a bit
whilst driving, but it really fluctuates pretty sporadically at idle. Is
this just a problem with guage...or is it a bigger problem? Wow, this is
long. Anyways, thanks Ted

- --

Ted Williams
Santa Clara, CA.