re:Bent Wheel(s)

Michael wrote in a couple of days ago (and yes, I am getting rid of the
backlog of unread Digests - at this rate, I will dispnse with it at the same
time I get overloaded again.......) about a bent wheel.

I have a similar problem.  Two wheels are bent, and need attention.  It is
slightlt cheaper for me to have them repaired (yes, I said repaired) instead
of replaced.  That is, of course, if I can find replacements (15 x 7 Ronals
for Alfetta).

My tire guys at Wesco (so nice they are local) balanced as best they could,
and told me to get them fixed at my earliest convenience.  They recommended a
place in North Hollywood that, they claim, have worked miracles with some
truly awful disasters.  Seems like the technology today is better than it was
a few years ago.

I mention North Hollywood, in suburban LA, because that is close to home.
I'd like to thing that there are places like that in most major metropolitan
areas.

Bottom line, Michael, don't throw it away, yet.  It may be fixable.

Jay Negrin
ARO Southern California