RE: Oil pan gaskets....

Hi Pete,

I got it in reverse... I replaced the motor mounts about 3 months ago
and boy was that a bunch of fun..!

I should had mentioned that when I submitted the request, as the
engine is sitting up much higher now, especially on the passenger
side. But, is it high enough that get good access to all the nuts,
let alone get a torque wench in there.

Regards,
John Davis