Re: Milano Horn Stopped Working

Scott,

Try a wire directly from the battery to a horn terminal.
You might remove the spade connector from the horn first.
Obviously, the horn should sound (and probably right in
your ear ;-).

Then try to figure out which lug of the relay is connected to
the wire that connects to the horn.   Reconnect the spade at
the horn and plug your nifty wire from the battery into that
relay socket pin.  Obviously this should also make the horn
sound.

A voltmeter would help with testing the whole horn circuit
with everything still connected.

My experience with Milano horns is that the horn pad on
my Milano had a desire to connect when it was hot outside, and
something inside must have sagged a little bit.  Some of the
plastic spot "welds" were broken too.  Anyway, the wiring
between the horn and the relay burned up.  Horns too.
I replaced the horns, and also put a fuse in the circuit.
(I guess that the Alfa designers figured that the wire would
act nicely as a fuse, so they didn't need to add another ;-{

Jay Wardle