Not so cheap tires

For those who may have remembered me complaining about driving my first
time trial at laguna with a set of cheapie tires...

well.. I take that back..

These tires are quite capable now being driven in a more appropiate
way.  I believe that what happend bbefore was because I had the AVS-i
prior to the Falken GR-Beta (probably more in line with A509?) so I
always entered a turn too hot, thus I spent most of corners fighting
to get some grip.

Verdict: Driver's fault

After the TT at WS (My 2nd TT!), I learned the characteristics of these
tires. They need slightly slower turn in speed, but once car settles,
there are plenty of grip! turn 2 full throttle all the way on 4th gear!
no problem with the grip! I have new respect for these tires.

Special thanks to Terry Manchester, with his help, he turned my rather
frustrating morning into an exciting and explosive weekend!!!

Jess <--- happy time trialer :) :) :)