re: Milano Horn Stopped Working

Scott,
	Sure sounds like there is a voltage drop in the horn circuit.  Could be
that ubiquitous 'bad ground' or a corroded connection.  Time to whip out
the voltmeter and jumper wires and see what you can find.  Feed the horn
12v directly to make sure that they work.  Since you last fooled around
with the grounding connections on the steering wheel, use the jumper
wire to insure a good ground.  And always...check the fuse.

	Bruce