RE: Milano Sunroof

This seems to be an almost universal problem area with these cars. We have 2
75's in our family and both have problems(jamming, rattling).

Jean Denis suggested a methodology for fixing some of these, but wouldn't it
make sense to start with a technical description or workshop manual? One of
the reasons I bought the Milano/75 CarDisk was because of my interest in
sunroof problems but I can't find any reference except in the wiring
diagram. Anyone got drawings or manual?

All the best
Willo in Dublin