Re: Painted radiators

What with a radiator's affinity for eating bugs, I'd think the paint
was somewhat helpful in protecting the metal from the acid content of
many airborne pests. Here in Florida -- home of the Love Bug --
highway driving must be followed by a good washing during Love Bug
season lest our nose paint be eaten away.

Water is not the only thing to come in contact with a radiator during
regular use.

Just a thought,

- - Eric Hambleton, Clearwater, FL
1983 GTV6 -- Felicite -- who, in fact, does have a couple Love Bug
pits on her dignified nose.