Pix of my new '74 Spider

Thanks to our friend with the digital camera, I too can clutter the Web
with vanity shots of my new Alfa. :-)

As is to be expected of a middle-aged guy, the very first stop I made
after buying an Italian sports car was to pick up a couple of gorgeous
babes thirty years younger than me.  Of course, the fact that they
called me "Daddy" is probably why my wife just smiled and let me drive
off with them... she got the next ride, at least.

These photos were taken the next morning; the two kids in the car with
me are my daughter, Bronwen, the blonde in the back, and her best friend
Aileen, the redhead in the front seat.  The girls are both 8, and
Aileen's mom Sabine took the pictures.  And yes, this particular car not
only had the little upholstered panels that look almost like seats in
the back, but it also has seatbelts.  I can take all the kids in the car
with me, at least till Charlie's legs get a little longer (he's 2-1/2
now and can just squeeze in behind me).

Here's the root URL, it'll list four individual JPEG images that have
fairly self-explanatory names:

http://www.living-history.org/classics/tinuviel

Oh, right -- the guy in the driver's seat with his hair sticking
straight up is me... I'd already been up the Peninsula and back that
day.

- --Scott