Re : At Last, Found Another!

Sounds like you found a nice one, Scott! Enjoy it!

I just got back from a brisk putt over Hwy 9 to Santa Cruz and back from
Cupertino. My last readjustment to the steering box now has the front end
feeling right on the money.

Gads I love this car. :)

When I arrived in Santa Cruz, more evidence of engine break-in: the idle
had slowly climbed up to 1200-1300 again. It was surging slightly,
sounded like it was right on the threshold of something. I whipped out my
17 and 19mm spanners from the trunk and dropped the idle back to 950
again and it smoothed out perfectly. Adding the Techron to the gasoline
this time through along with break-in mileage again has done wonders for
the idle and hot start roughness. I think it was just an injector or two
that was being a little sticky. They seem to be clear now.

Godfrey