another member for the milano sun roof club and milano suspension questions

Yet another member wishing not to join (as Groucho Marx so eloquently put)
the club. When I got the Milano the fabric at the rear of the sun roof was
unattached from the sun roof assembly. I glued it back on, but I didn't know
what to do with that deflector shield. Anybody know how much slack there
should be?

I may be asking the wrong question as the trouble is that when I retract the
sun roof the deflector shield sticks. So I tap it in while retracting the
roof. I hope the Rockwell folks did not design this maneuver in ...

Other questions about my suspension.

I think the PO used curbs to slow the car down as the rims show several
divits, one front tire had a huge bubble from hitting a curb, and the front
end was out of whack. I had the front end aligned and replaced the tire about
5k miles ago.

Now I've noticed that the other tire has major wear on the inside. Not sure
if this happened prior to the front end alignment or after, but I rotated the
tires to see if the condition returns. When doing this I noticed the leading
arms (sorry I don't know the proper terms) bushing at the body is worn. I
have been wanting to lower the car, and I am thinking I should refurb the
front end at the same time.

My question, what suspension work do other Milano owners recommend? The car
has about 73k miles on it. I was thinking those bushings, front torsion bars,
rear springs and anti-sway bar. The shocks seem fine.

Any opinions appreciated.

Sincerely,
Peter Lundquist
'69 GTV