Re: Kicking out of the garage

Eric H. wrote:

> Mr. Zelazny wouldn't have the heart to kick it out...for a 'sud
> outdoors, wouldn't that be tantamount to sentencing it to death by
> rust?

I not so sure that it would rust away here. We've only had 2.1" of
precip since November! It might be seriously sandblasted, turn to dust
and blow away, though.

Graham, we've never had any rust problems with any of our Alfas (`73
GTV, `74 Spider, `83 GTV6, `91 164), even when living in the high
humidity of Austin. The `69 GTV we purchased used does have some rust
issues, but it was originally sold in Kansas City so who knows what it
had been exposed to before we saved it.

`nardo