Momo hubs

Howdy all,

I picked up my momo hub last summer at Auto Mod in Atlanta.  Initially, they
told me that Momo didn't stock/make them anymore.  About a week after I
first went in, they called and said that Momo had/made one and that they
could order it, money up front.  A week or two later I had it in my hands.
Those looking might want to check with them.  I don't have the number but it
should be found online somewhere or maybe some Atlanta alfisti could post
it.

Kit Redwine
Seattle
88 Verde Momo