Milano Clutch Assembly

Hello group,

Hopefully someone can help me with this problem.  I replaced the clutch on
my Milano with a balanced "Clutch Assembly".  After putting everything back
together, the car now vibrates at around 3000 RPMs.  This had never happened
before.  When I reassembled the shaft, I made sure to place all parts in the
original position.  I painted each part with a different color.  I also
replaced the center donut after noticing the vibration, because when I first
put it together I had noticed that the donut was cracked, but since I didn't
have the part at that moment, I decided to replace it some other time.
Well, the vibration is still the same.  It happens when I am about to hit
3000 RPMs, and it doesn't stop until I let go of the accelerator.  I've
exchanged emails with the company that sold it to me, and they say that they
had never heard of a Clutch Assembly not being balanced.  They suggested I
check other things.  But the way I look at it, how come after ONLY replacing
the clutch assembly, the vibration started?  Anyway, luckily, I don't use
the car much, so I am in no hurry to solve this, but it sure would be nice
to get it running again smoothly.  The new clutch feels great.  It's like a
new car. Much softer pedal than before.  Sorry about the long email.  Thanks
in advance for any help you can give me.  Have a great day.

Nelson
'87 Milano Gold

   PG&E Energy Services is not the same company as Pacific Gas and Electric
   Company, the utility.  PG&E Energy Services is not regulated by the
   California Public Utilities Commission; and you do not have to buy
   PG&E Energy Services products in order to continue to receive quality
   regulated services from Pacific Gas and Electric Company, the utility.