Porsche 924s

hi kevin, you said:
>Does anyone know if there is a similar digest for Porsche. I have a couple of
>questions about a 924S that the wifey is interested in. Can't wait to smoke her
in >the GTV-6.
==================================
i had the opportunity to get a great deal on a 944turbo in excellent shape -
coulda had it for ~$5500.  went to take a test-drive - it was a mite faster, but
overall, it dint compare to my gtwe6 - and that was before i did my
225-50-15's-on-15x8's/3.0 s-cammed-engine/milano-platinum-lsd-t/a!  it handled
about the same, but no soul, no music - made rather nasty noises, actually
(nothing wrong, yust the way it sounded).  'course, now that i've done the mods,
it gives NO quarter to a 944t.  a 924 woodn't even come close.  try politely
suggesting to the wifey that she reconsider!

one person's opinion,

doug s.