Weight in 164

I agree with C. Smith's posting about differences between "L" and "S".
I think that as it is 164 is too heavy as it is and therefore the moderate
power addition from the S will make only a small difference.
What should have been tested actually is the "Base".
The LS (AKA "Super" in EU) -which did not supersede the "L" as in US but was
sold at same time with it for couple years- is even heavier even if it does
bring 210 HP.
The only major step up is the Q, if one can afford one.
However this is only about the cold facts "on paper" and gives no ideea about
the uplifted RPM ceiling of all these cars.Particularly the 4 valve/cylinder
give an even better sound to the engine (from my limited experience).
Again, the disclaimer is that i don't own any of these high end 164 and any
owner of those could have a more accurate opinion.
Vlad