Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City

In a message dated 5/25/99 12:23:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 08:56:10 -0500
 From: "Crane, Damien" <Damien.Crane@domain.elided>
 Subject: Milano clutch

 Hello everyone

 My Milano's (88 Verde) clutch has just started to slip in high torque
 situations.  I assume that since this is a hydraulic system, there is no
 adjustment and it is time to replace.  Is that a valid assumption?  And if
 so, do I have to buy the whole clutch/pressure plate assembly?  (this is a
 *really* bad time for another $500 on the credit card) Does anyone have any
 personal experience with just replacing the friction disk?  What's up with
 the balanced assembly thing?  I have replaced clutch disks in at least a
 dozen cars of different types and there has never been a balance issue.
 What is different with the Milano unit?  Thanks in advance for any advice.

 Damien

End of alfa-digest V7 #751