Stepper Gear Replacements

I have recently received a set of the 3 stepper motor gears (x 2 for the 2
stepper motors) that are made out of a combination of metals and appear to
be very well thought out. I haven't got them in yet but I thought I'd better
share the information while there was some discussion of replacement
options. On receipt of my check (for some of us "cheque") the gears were
promptly shipped from Australia and arrived at my home in Canada in three
days! An informative web-page tells all at www.alfapro.com or e-mail Stuart
Heather at stuart@domain.elided. No connection, just a satisfied customer.
Ted Siverns, New Westminster, BC, 1991 164S