Tires for aftermarket 164 wheels.

Wife has a 1991 L 164. While i was at Carlisle, I got a good deal on CCD 5
spoke 16 x 8 wheels with Yokohama 205 45 ZR 16 AV1-45 tires. I like the look
of the wheels but wife things they look too small compared to
stock...actually diameter of wheel/tire comb is about 2 inches smaller then
stock so I guess car is 1 inch lower. Anyone have experience with such low
profile tires...when time comes can i use 55's to raise profile?  Car does
turn very well....

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN  -  Italian Parts at a Discount!
256 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08344  ph: 609-358-1555
E-Mail : bruces@domain.elided          Beck Arnley Dealer
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com