Spider: My beloved Spider for Sale

Well, time has come.  I am moving from Texas back to Michigan and need all
available funds to purchase a new home/land.  The sad conclusion I have had
to make, is to sell my mint condition, perfectly performing, doesn't even
leak a drip, Son.  Oops sorry , I mean Spider.

1985 Alfa Romeo Spider - $5,400 OBO
5 speed - Babied for 72k miles - Best example I have seen  - Mint condition
- - Impeccable maintenance records - Family owned since new - Black with
burgundy interior - Last year for the two binnacles, wood rim wheel, and
shift knob  - Only driven on sunny weekends - Garaged - Must sell due to
upcoming home purchase in MI - Includes factory service manual, brochures,
owners manual, etc.  Excellent stereo system installed with no cutting of
factory metal.  Will take out, or can sell with it

I am in Plano, Texas.  I have to move by 6/25.  Forced to sell by then.

Thank you,
Dan
85' Alfa Spider
98' Audi A4 2.8 (Attempted to replace my 91' 164L)
972 605 8217
972 378 3577
dan.schafer@domain.elided
schafari@domain.elided