Re: Smog check advice?

The good thing about bringing it in to someone who's experienced with
Alfas is that they'll do the off-line pre-check before the official
on-line DMV smog check. You DON'T want your car to be labeled a gross
polluter ... it's a major pain in the ass. I used Cammisa, but you can
probably find others. Continental Motors on El Camino in Sunnyvale has
been doing the work on my friend Roger's GTV6 and he's happy with them. I
don't know whether they do the smog check.

Godfrey