FrankenSpider Certification

A smidge of adjustment to the steering box and the Spider was feeling
mighty good on the road today. It's got about 1200 miles since the
pistons went in: break-in is complete. I decided to use my super-secret
test road to test the top end. I'm happy to report that I've now seen
5500 rpm on the tach in top gear and the speedometer touched just over
120 mph ... about what I was expecting, it affirms that the speedo is
properly geared and the engine's putting out the power I expected.

Satori. :)

Godfrey