Website of the week at Cars.com!

Recently I was contacted by Cars.com and told they were interested in
featuring my "Love Affair with the Sportscar" website as their website of
the week.

Well, I went along with the joke, thinking it wasn't going to go anywhere,
but ... THEY WERE SERIOUS!

So I'm here to tell everyone in the world to check out the Cars.com site,
because my site is the Site of the Week, starting Monday, May 24, 1999.
(Today I even received a box full of goodies as a thank-you for this.)
This will be the first time they have featured a woman-built website.
Automotive, of course. Boy am I excited!

Check it out and send them your feedback please! And of course there's
Alfas all over my site!

And thank you Tom Lesko, for submitting my site to them!

Tess

A website about sportscars?!
   -  http://www.halcyon.com/tessmc/