Re: alfa-digest V7 #738

> << From: "Wendy Wood & Carson Damm" <dammwood@domain.elided>
>  Subject: AVSi's
>
>  Yok AVSi are no longer avail as a new tire here so I was wondering what
>  people have found as a good three season tire. >>

I'm running the replacement for the A509, the A520 (although the 509
is still made it seems). It is simply stunning in the wet, and sadly, we get a
lot of wet here in England. In the dry, it seems to be slightly better than the
Pirelli P700s that were on before, although I confess wimpily, that I haven't
chucked the car about  in the dry since I bought the new tyres 3 weeks ago
to find out. They are also soo cheap ( 42 quid each , thats USD 68 roughly.
Cheap here at any rate.). They seem to be wearing quite well, and come with
8mm of tread.

Dave Milne