Alfa content?

> I'm just back from a week of business travel & have been wading through the
> crap that some listers have posted that have nothing to do with Alfa's.
> Hey!  If you need a forum for your garbage, go find a public park and get up
> on your soap box.  Leave this Digest to us Alfa lovers.

Pretty typical comment.  How many would like to love a 156?  Any new Alfa?
One they import themselves?  To be able to use their older Alfa at
reasonable expense? To acquire a still lithe spider?

Over the past forty years, nothing has adversely affected the procurement,
use and enjoyment of Alfas as the political scene.  I think it's time
alfa/auto enthusiasts started getting their heads out of the sand.  Anyone
who fails to notice that inviting Big Brother in to "solve" the problems
of society by infringing rights of private property guaranteed in one
place has something to do with Big Brother infringing the rights of private
property otherwise, suffers a strange myopia.

r.m .bies