trip advice

Don't everyone get jealous at once, but I will be in various parts of Europe
starting June 15th, and was wondering if anyone who has been or is in the
know (or who lives there now, of course) has any great things to do/see,
places to eat/stay, or just any recommendations about the trip. I'm for sure
going to the BMW museum in Munich, but that's all I know. Any great Alfa
related places to see? Should I pick up anything from an Alfa store to add
to Gabrielle? I was thinking about the optional alloys for the 166 that they
have on their web page, but anything's possible. Anything Alfa or car
oriented would be great. Private email would work best I guess. Thanks all!
Mark