81 GTV6 Idle problems

Hello

I've been trying to troubleshoot my 81 GTV6 that idles rough, idles down
slowly when revved, and fails idle emission inspection.

This is the background:
The car had been sitting for about 10 years with a cracked oil pan.  Pans,
oil pump, and cam belt were replaced and engine was started.  In the last 2
years the complete exhaust system (including O2 sensor), fuel pump &
filter, dist cap, rotor, plugs, ignition wires, injector seals and hoses,
and all vacumn hoses were replaced.
All the injection system wiring has been checked, connectors cleaned, and
stabilant used to improve the connections.

Testing the thermo-time switch cold, it reads 35 ohms (should be 0), warm
it reads 68 ohms (should be 100-160).  If this switch shuts off the cold
start injector will disconnecting the cold start injector have the same
effect as the thermo time switch working properly?

Everything else seems to check out except there may be a little vacumn
passing through the aux-air device (not 100% closed warm).  Is this ok?
Plugging this up seems to make no difference.

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

TIA
Frank

74 GTV, 81 GTV6