RE: Fraud

I too have bought and sold lots of parts to fellow digesters. Everyone paid
up and no checks bounced! I feel very comfortable dealing with fellow
digesters, I even dealt with "strangers" off the www.GTV6.org classifieds
and while I was a bit apprehensive I have had no problems!  Even found a
fellow digester on ebay whom I just bought stuff from (check is in the
mail.....really!) So, while I would not say every Alfa owner is a saint I
can say all the ones I have meet/dealt with have been more then fair and
honest! Great cars and great people, or maybe I just need to get out

Mark Smith
Layton, UT
84 GTV6....going in for paint in 9 days!
83 GTV6....parts car, helped finance paint job!
3 others Alfa's stored in KY...thanks Father-In-Law!